Hints for Party Game Level 101 – 110 Answers to guide you guess what’s the word from the puzzle question of riddles, pic puzzles, rebuses, charades, word associations, jokes, trivia, word associations, word games and logic puzzles based on the scrambled letters that you can pick, if you stuck and out of coins to reveal the letters.
A Party Game: What’s the word? by Second Gear Games on iphone (itunes) and android (google play)
- Level 101 1/10 : Backbone = ENOB
- Level 102 2/10 : Milk = what can turn without moving?
- Level 103 3/10 : Myriad = once meant 10,000 things, now means just a lot of them
- Level 104 4/10 : Wind = i pass before the sun, yet make no shadow. what am i?
- Level 105 5/10 : Ear = what do people borrow from you when you listen to what they have to say
- Level 106 6/10 : Uplifting = hot air balloon UP
- Level 107 7/10 : I Am = what is the shortest complete sentence in the english language?
- Level 108 8/10 : Dust = when something isn’t being used anymore, it’s stil useful for collecting this substance
- Level 109 9/10 : Rainbow = it’s red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet, and no one can reach it. What is it ?
- Level 110 10/10 : Beggars = They usually aren’t allowed to choose
Can you find the solutions to all the rebuses, charades and riddle puzzles in this twisted one-of-a-kind brain game ? Back to all party game answers list