Walkthrough for exam of History of Magic O.W.L. Answers Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery – test your knowledge of important dates, names, and events in wizarding history in this Ordinary Wizarding Levels (O.W.L.s) ! remember to revise and prepare with your friends before you do it, because the answer for each question is in there ! so get a good grade to decide for follow-up careers advice !
if you want to cheat to get Outstanding from written exam and practical exam, you can look the guide here 🙂
History of Magic OWL Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery
- Which clause in the Code of Wand Use prohibits non-humnas from using wands ?
- What event followed the Soap Blizzard of 1378 ?
- Why did Liechtenstein not attend the first meeting of the International Confederation of Wizards ?
- In what year was Gringotts Wizarding Bank founded ?
- How many times did Wendelin the Weird allow herself to be caught by witch-hunters ?
- Who killed Emeric the Evil in a duel ?
- What Goblin led the 18th century Goblin Rebellions ?
- What was the primary reason for the creation of the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy ?
o Clause Three
x Clause Five
x Clause Eight
o Economic Crash
x Regulations on Weather Spells
x Increase in Hygiene
x A House-Elf Protest
o Their Stance on Troll Rights
x An Overtime Quidditch Match
o Egbert the Egregious
x Andros the Invincible
x Hodrod the Horny-Handed
o Urg the Unclean
x Bodrod the Bearded
o Persecution by Muggles
x Anti-Muggle Sentiment
x Need for Privacy
Professor Tofty from Wizarding Examinations Authority will watch your O.W.L.s exams. The series of exams that determine your skill in a particular subject ! Each subject has both a written and practical exam, which are used to measure your aptitude for more advanced work. Upon the completion of your exam, you will be assigned one of six scores for each subject
Three passing scores : Outstanding, Exceeds Expectations, and Acceptable…
Three failing scores : Poor, Dreadful, and Troll
Your score is in a subject will determine whether you will be allowed to continue on to N.E.W.T. level coursework. As some careers require certain marks in N.E.W.T. level classes, you can see why your O.W.L.s are important. Your future here at Hogwarts and post-graduation depends on them, so take them seriously!